2017 Chevrolet Bolt
INTRODUCING THE 2017 CHEVROLET BOLT EV, AN ELECTRIC CAR WITH A 200+ MILE RANGE!
It’s an all-electric car that can drive over 200 miles on a single charge… and, with tax credits, it’s priced at just $30,000. Impossible? Unbelievable? No, it’s reality, and it’s the 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV! A plug-in electric vehicle that makes use of the latest nickel-rich lithium-ion battery designs, advanced aerodynamic modeling, and a user-friendly charging system, the Chevy Bolt EV represents the next wave in automotive technology, as its range and price make most forms of motoring practical under budget-friendly electric power. The 2017 Bolt EV is more than just its advanced powertrain, however, as it’s also a practical hatchback that seats 5 in comfort, has 56.6 cubic feet of cargo space, and packs the latest safety and information technology. Available in late 2016, the Bolt EV is set to be the next big thing at Ray Chevrolet!
NEW 2017 CHEVROLET BOLT EV FEATURES
- An all-electric plug-in powertrain that pairs an electric motor with an enhanced 60 kWh nickel-rich lithium-ion battery for a 200+ mile estimated driving range
- Two home recharging options: A standard 120-volt system or a high-capacity 24-volt recharging unit that can transfer the equivalent of 25 miles of range per hour to the 2017 Chevy Bolt EV, allowing full 200+ mile range replenishment in about 9 hours
- Sculpted bodysides and an enclosed, flat body that simultaneously improve aerodynamics, and thus efficiency, as well as create a distinctive, modern look
- Seating for 5 in comfort, with a flatter, roomier floor than on most electric vehicles due to the battery’s compact profile
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats that allow for up to 56.6 cubic feet of cargo space, with an additional hidden storage compartment available
- Multiple layers of safety that spring from an advanced high-strength steel frame, 10 air bags, and available systems like Surround Vision, Forward Pedestrian Alert, Forward Collision Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert
- Intuitive infotainment management, with a standard 10.2-inch diagonal center display screen, Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™ compatibility, and available 4G LTE WiFi® hotspot capability
NEW BATTERY TECH ALLOWS THE 2017 CHEVY BOLT EV TO KEEP GOING, AND GOING, AND GOING, AND GOING, AND…
Suffice it to say that, with a 200+ mile all-electric range, the 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV completely redefines the consumer electric vehicle market. The average American commuter travels 30 miles per day, so one charge of its 60 kWh battery basically translates to an entire week of driving, however the true appeal of the Chevy Bolt EV isn’t even its day to day capability. Rather, it’s the fact that the Chevy Bolt EV 2017 is bringing to Ray Chevrolet will be the first affordable all-electric car that can make regional trips, including weekend getaways. A cruise from Fox Lake, Illinois, to a weekend home in Oshkosh, Wisconsin is only 141 miles, for instance, while, if a driver needs to depart on business from Fox Lake, Chevy Bolt EV range easily encompasses a round trip to Milwaukee, Madison, and, of course, Chicago. It’s even possible for a Fox Lake Chevy Bolt EV owner to drive all the way up to Green Bay on one charge, plug-in at a friend’s house, and then watch a Bears-Packers game in person at Lambeau Field. In addition to providing a quantum leap in range, the battery on the 2017 Chevy Bolt EV is also notable for incorporating technologies, like a liquid cooling system, that help to manage internal temperature when the outside climate varies. Because it’s flat and located beneath the passenger cabin, the 2017 Bolt EV’s battery even contributes to an improved ride by lowering the vehicle’s center of gravity.
FINALLY, AN ALL-ELECTRIC CAR THAT’S ROOMY AND PRACTICALLY ARRANGED ON THE INSIDE
The virtues of the 2017 Chevy Bolt EV go far beyond its unique capabilities and appealing technology, as the innovative cell architecture in its low, flat battery opens up relatively expansive interior passenger and cargo space. Able to seat 5 adults in comfort, and with up to 56.6 cubic feet of cargo room available when the 60/40 split-fold rear seats are down, the Chevy Bolt EV is a flexible commuter and weekend car, with more than enough space for a party of friends, family, or group of business associates. A hidden rear compartment even makes securing valuables worry-free, while a 10.2-inch multifunction display and an available 4G LTE Wifi® hotspot mean that music, messages, and other forms of data are always accessible. Multiple safety features, such as an available Surround Vision system that uses multiple images to create a 360 degree view of the Chevy Bolt EV’s surroundings, further add to value of this incredible new model from Chevrolet.
RAY CHEVROLET IS THE FOX LAKE CHEVY DEALER THAT WILL BE RECEIVING THE FIRST 2017 CHEVY BOLT EVs
Though it may seem like a car from the future, drivers don’t have to wait long for the 2017 Chevy Bolt EV, as Ray Chevrolet, which is the official Fox Lake Chevy dealer, will be receiving this amazing new model soon. To learn more about it as information becomes available, or to enquire about government credits that cut as much as $7,500 off the sticker price, contact Ray Chevrolet’s sales professionals at (866) 289-6476. This vehicle is simply too revolutionary to not pay attention to.