2018 Chevrolet Traverse is Coming to Ray this Summer!
INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW REDESIGNED 2018 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE!
Available at Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake, IL in summer 2017, the upcoming 2018 Chevrolet Traverse represents an upgrade in luxury and safety over its predecessor. A full array of safety systems, including Full-Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Surround Vision, and Adaptive Cruise Control, are now offered on the Traverse, while consumers also have a choice of multiple interiors and either a 3.6L V6 or turbocharged 2.0L I4. Coming soon to the Chevrolet Dealer of Fox Lake!
NEW 2018 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE FEATURES
- The choice of either a 3.6L V6 that’s projected to rate at 305 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, with an expected 18 city, 25 highway mpg rating, and a 2.0L turbocharged I4 that is planned to hit 255 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque, with a 20 city, 23 highway mpg rating
- A standard 9-speed automatic transmission, with a Twin-Clutch AWD driveline available
- Comfortable seating for up to 8 in an interior that features Smart Slide® seating, 98.5 cubic feet of cargo space, and Active Noise Cancellation technology
- New available Chevy Traverse RS and High Country trims that feature a hands-free programmable liftgate, with the High Country coming standard with every safety feature offered on the Traverse
- Exterior lines that have been updated for 2018, with more aggressive, angular shapes throughout and a new hexagonal grille
- Advanced standard and available safety features that include Adaptive Cruise Control, Full-Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Surround Vision, Teen Driver, and Intellibeam® Headlamps
- Infotech features that include an available Chevrolet MyLink™ display and an OnStar® 4G LTE WiFi® Internet hotspot, with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
ON THE 2018 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, EVERYTHING IS SECONDARY TO SAFETY
While expected fuel economy and internal passenger space have all increased for the upcoming 2018 Chevy Traverse that will be for sale at Ray Chevrolet in summer 2017, its most impressive attribute is its full array of standard and available safety features. Adaptive Cruise Control, Full Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Surround Vision, Teen Driver, Intellibeam® Headlamps, Lane Keep Assist, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and Side Blind Zone Alert are now all standard or available on the 2018 Traverse. Using optical, radar, and ultrasonic sensors, these technologies combine to give drivers 360 degree awareness of what surrounds the Traverse. Teen Driver, which is a driver feedback and teaching system, even lets parents not only monitor how a student driver has used the Traverse, but also gives that student driver real-time input on how they’re doing.
FOR A CHOICE OF EVERY 2018 TRAVERSE TRIM AND FEATURE, COME IN TO RAY CHEVROLET!
While some of the specifications and options on the new 2018 Chevy Traverse are yet to be revealed, one thing that’s for certain is that it’s set to be an impressive SUV. For the area Chevrolet dealer that will carry models with all of its available options, including both engine choices and the supremely appointed High Country trim, come into Ray Chevrolet at 39 N US Highway 12 in Fox Lake, IL or, to get more details on when the Traverse will arrive, call (847) 587-3300 today!