2018 Chevrolet Equinox
Call Us Today for More Information! (847) 587-3300
The 2018 Chevy Equinox for sale at Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake is packed with industry firsts. It’s offered with a 1.6L turbo diesel that’s the only available diesel engine in its class, comes standard with the new Chevrolet Teen Driver system, and even has a 4G LTE WiFi® hotspot that, when activated, allows everyone in the vehicle to access the Internet using their own devices. Features that include Surround Vision, Switchable All-Wheel Drive and an available Safety Alert Seat also separate the new 2018 Equinox from its segment. With a starting MSRP of only $23,580 and up to 40 highway mpg fuel economy rating, it’s also one of the most budget-friendly choices on the road today.
NEW 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX FEATURES:
- Two turbocharged gas engine options: A standard 1.5L Turbo I4 that’s paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission, reaches 31 highway mpg, and is rated at 170 hp/203 lb-ft of torque, with a more powerful 2.0L Turbo I4 that’s paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission and is rated at 252 hp/260 lb-ft of torque available
- An all-new, 1.6L Turbo Diesel I4 that hits 40 highway mpg and is rated at 137 hp, with an impressive 240 lb-ft of torque available at a low 2000 rpm range
- Available Switchable All-Wheel Drive that offers enhanced traction in challenging conditions
- Seating for 5 in 103.2 cubic feet of passenger space, with 63.5 cubic feet of cargo volume and up to 3,500 lbs of trailering capacity
- An available Sun, Sound, and Navigation Package that includes a power sunroof, Bose® Premium 7-Speaker Sound System, and Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation/8-inch touchscreen
- An advanced array of standard and available safety features that include Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear Park Assist, Side Blind Spot Alert, Teen Driver, and class-exclusive Surround Vision, with OnStar services standard on all models
EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF A TURBOCHARGER AND THE EFFICIENCY OF A DIESEL
When it designed the new 2018 Equinox, Chevy set out to provide drivers with the best engines in the compact SUV segment. This means that they both put a turbocharger that increases power at highway speeds on each available engine and also developed an all-new 1.6L Turbo Diesel I4 that makes the 2018 Equinox for sale at Ray Chevrolet, which is the official Fox Lake Chevy dealer, the first SUV in its class to be offered with diesel power. Not only can this new motor generate an impressive 240 lb-ft of torque, but it can even reach 40 highway mpg!
TEEN DRIVER AND SURROUND VISION ARE ONLY A FEW OF THE ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES ON THE 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX
In developing the Equinox, Chevy also put a priority on offering the best safety technologies available. While this involved making it available with ultra-advanced technologies like Forward Collision Alert and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, it also meant adding features, such as Teen Driver, that are unique to the Chevrolet lineup. A driver feedback system that’s intended to improve student driving habits, Teen Driver can give parents a report of exactly how a 2018 Equinox has been driven. Surround Vision, on the other hand, makes parking and maneuvering in tight spaces easier for everyone, even experienced drivers. Teen Driver and Surround Vision are still only two of the safety features that are standard or available on the new 2018 Chevy Equinox that’s for sale at the official Fox Lake Chevy dealer, Ray Chevrolet, however. For more on the other technologies that are incorporated, stop by 39 N US Highway 12.
2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX TRIMS
GET YOUR OWN 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX AT RAY CHEVROLET
The 2018 Chevy Equinox was a big hit at the 2017 Chicago Auto Show. The 2018 Chevy Equinox sounds impressive, and that is because it is. Come to your Fox Lake Chevy Dealer to test drive one for yourself and to check out all the available packages, including the Sun, Sound, and Navigation Package. Ray Chevrolet also has vehicles equipped with the new turbo diesel. Don't be surprised if you end up leaving the dealership in the 2018 Equinox, as it is the car to keep your eye on this year. For more on these selections, stop by or call (847) 587-3300 today!
Your information was successfully sent to the dealership. A sales representative will contact you using your preferred contact method. Thank you for your interest.