2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
INTRODUCING THE NEW 2017 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Whether they’re looking for best-in-class towing, fuel economy, or simply raw durability, families and businesses will find the truck that meets their needs in the form of the new 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 that’s for sale in Fox Lake, IL at Ray Chevrolet. Offered with a 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 that produces 420 hp, 460 lb-ft of torque, and up to a best-in-class 12,500 lbs of towing when equipped with the available Max Trailering Package — with even 4.3L EcoTec3 V6-equipped models that start at a budget-friendly $35,935 able to manage 7,600 lbs of towing due to their best-in-class 305 lb-ft of torque — the 2017 Silverado 1500 offers excellent across-the-board capabilities at every trim level. Given these and other advantages, it’s no wonder J.D. Power & Associates named the Chevy Silverado 1500 line the “Highest Ranked Large Light Duty Pickup in Initial Quality” for two years in a row.
NEW 2017 CHERVOLET SILVERADO 1500 FEATURES:
- Engine choices for every family or business’s performance needs: A standard 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 that produces 285 hp, 305 lb-ft of torque, and can sip out 24 mpg highway, a 355 hp, 383 lb-ft of torque 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 that attains best-in-class 23 mpg highway, and a 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 that turns out a whopping 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque while reaching 21 MPG highway
- A best-in-class towing capacity of 12,500 lbs. when equipped with the 6.2L V8 and Max Trailering Package, with 4.3L V6 and 5.3L V8-equipped models able to tow 7,600 and 11,100 lbs., respectively
- Exceptional durability due to a standard hydro formed, boxed high-strength steel frame, 9 through-frame welded cross members, and a roll-formed steel pickup box floor that’s stronger and lighter than a traditional stamped steel bed while also being more resilient than aluminum
- An available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot that can turn the 2017 Silverado 1500 into a mobile office
- Cutting edge safety, with an available Enhanced Driver Alert Package that includes Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Lane Keep Assist, Forward Collision Alert, and both Front and Rear Park Assist
- The ability to stay in touch and in tune due to available Chevrolet MyLink™ with 8” Diagonal Color Touch and Navigation, a premium Bose® sound system, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio
A TRUCK THAT CAN ABSORB YEARS OF HARD WORK
Three great engine options that offer exceptional towing capability obviously give the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trucks like those for sale in Fox Lake at Ray Chevrolet enough muscle to get work done, but do they have the raw durability needed for years of brutal, unremitting labor? That question is easy to answer, as a hydro formed, boxed high-strength steel frame with 9 through-frame welded cross members gives the 2017 Silverado 1500 exceptional resilience, while its standard roll-formed steel pickup box is tougher than traditional stamped steel beds and lightweight aluminum ones. The design of the Silverado 1500 even makes its operation smoother, as shear-style and hydraulic body mounts enhance comfort while the truck is hauling, towing and roving over rugged terrain, while a CornerStep rear bumper and pocket hand grips make it easy for drivers, crew, or even family members to access the bed.
THE 2017 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500’s MUSCLE AND TOUGH SKELETON
While the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500’s engines and frame are impressive, a modern vehicle for either work or play has to keep up with the demands of the 21st Century. That’s why the engineers at Chevrolet equipped the 2017 Silverado 1500 with a built-in 4G LTE Internet Wi-Fi® hotspot that, once activated, enables everyone in the truck — or even near it, when parked — to access documents, blueprints, games, and music online from their own devices. This allows the Silverado 1500 to serve as both a mobile office and family entertainment center. With multiple available premium interior and audio features, including a sound system from Bose®, that are all offered at Ray Chevrolet, which is the official Fox Lake Chevy dealer, the Silverado 1500 also provides families all-around comfort and sophistication.
RAY CHEVROLET IN FOX LAKE HAS THE BEST DEALS ON THE 2017 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
For the area’s widest selection of 2017 Silverado 1500 models, drop by the official Fox Lake Chevy dealer: Ray Chevrolet! Located at 39 N Route 12, Ray Chevrolet carries every 2017 Silverado 1500 trim, including 6.2L V8-powered selections, and offers budget-friendly deals and financing. Call 855-893-2078 to learn more about this incredible new truck from Chevrolet or simply to schedule a test drive today!