How to Finance with Poor Credit at Ray Chevrolet
If you don’t have the greatest credit score, you may be worried about how you are going to finance your vehicle. Buying a car can be stressful enough without having to worry about your credit score. However, you can get a car loan even if you don’t have the greatest credit. Ray Chevrolet is ready to assist you in every step of the way with our reliable Chevy financing.
Our auto finance department is always ready to go above and beyond to give you the best finance and lease options available to fit your specific needs and liftstyle. With our quick, seamless and secured online finance application, taking the necessary steps in taking home the Chevy model of your dreams has never been easier. Ray Chevrolet is a Chevy dealer near me that you can trust when it comes to financing and lease options. Learn more about how to finance with poor credit with the tips below.
- Know What Your Credit Score Is – The first step to financing with poor credit is to know your credit score. You have to know where you are at so that you will be able to be informed as you look into your financing options.
- Improve Your Credit Score If You Can – Another good idea for financing with poor credit is to try to improve your credit score if you can. Some people don’t have the chance to improve their credit score because they need a vehicle right away, but if you can wait a few months to upgrade your vehicle, you could have the chance to improve your score.
- Check Out Multiple Different Lenders – When looking for an auto loan, you never want to choose the first option you get. You should check out different offers for multiple lenders to be sure you are getting the best deal possible with your credit score.
- Save for a Down Payment – Another thing you could do to improve your financing options with poor credit is to save money for a large down payment. The larger your down payment, the less you have to finance, so this could be helpful for you.
- Consider a Cosigner – Adding a cosigner could reduce the interest rate on your car loan, even if you have bad credit. A cosigner is someone who takes over the loan if you default, so you can’t choose just anyone to be a cosigner, but it might be an option for you.
Our team here at Ray Chevrolet understand that not everyone has perfect credit, but that doesn't mean we won't do everything we can do to help. Our finance team will be helpful by:
- Choosing the Chevy model that is right for your budget and your lifestyle.
- Providing the best type of loan that will give you the most competitive interest rate for your down deposit.
- Ultimately providing you with the best financing or lease options available.
Ray Chevrolet is a Chevy dealership near you. Not only do we have a great selection of new and used cars for sale, we can help you get the financing you need for your next vehicle. At your Fox Lake Ray Chevrolet, we have a Finance Department that can help you finance your vehicle even if you don’t have the best credit. You can fill out our online finance application today to get pre-approved for an auto loan. After you fill out the finance application, we will contact you to discuss your financing options. Reach out to us today!