The Chevy Blazer Is an Exciting Vehicle: 6 Reasons Why
The Chevy Blazer was all-new for 2019. This Blazer used to be an SUV for Chevy, but when the Blazer name was brought back, the vehicle got a whole new look and new features. The 2019 Chevy Blazer has a lot to love about it. Check out six reasons to love the Chevy Blazer below.
- Great Style – The Chevy Blazer was built to be stylish. This vehicle takes several design cues from the Camaro, so you know it is going to look sporty and aggressive. The Blazer RS trim kicks this sportiness up even further with features like 21-inch black wheels and an exterior color option called Red Hot.
- Awesome Chevy Blazer Engine Options – The Blazer is also lovable because of its engine selection. The base engine for the 2019 Blazer is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 193-horsepower. The next engine option is a 3.6-liter V6 engine that gives you 308-horsepower. This V6 engine also gives you the ability to tow up to 4,500 pounds. However, for the 2020 model year, the Chevy Blazer is getting a third engine option. This third engine is a 2.0-liter turbo engine that gives you 230-horsepower, and this engine will come with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- Technology Features – You can also get a lot of great technology in the Chevy Blazer. This vehicle offers you technology features like an 8-inch touchscreen, Chevrolet Infotainment 3, four USB ports, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, wireless smartphone charging, a navigation system, a Wi-Fi hotspot, and more.
- Safety Features – The Blazer also doesn’t mess around when it comes to safety. This vehicle gives you some available safety features like automatic emergency braking, pedestrian detection, forward collision warning, automatic high beams, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, a surround-view camera, and more.
- Cargo Space – You can also love the cargo space in the midsize Blazer. Behind its second row of seating, the 2019 Blazer gives you 30.5 cubic feet of cargo space, but the second row can fold down to give you up to 64.2 cubic feet of space. There is also an available cargo management system to make your storage more convenient to use.
- Trim Level Options – Another reason to love this SUV is that there are multiple trim options. These trim levels give you the ability to get the exact features you are looking for. You can choose from the L, Blazer, RS, and Premier.
Above, we discussed six reasons why the Chevy Blazer is a lovable SUV. The Chevy Blazer was all-new for 2019, and the 2020 Chevy Blazer looks to be even more impressive. Stop by Ray Chevy Fox Lake to check out the new Blazer for yourself. Ray Chevrolet is a Chevy dealer near me located at 39 N US-12 in Fox Lake, IL.