Chevy Regular Cab Trucks
Which Chevy trucks are offered with a regular cab? If you are looking for a regular cab Chevy truck at a Chevy dealer near you, you have a few options, and we are going to help you find out what those are.
When you are looking at getting a new Chevy truck, you have a lot of options. You have several types of trucks including the more compact all the way to the heavier duty. Then, within those options, you have to choose cab options, bed lengths, and so many other things. This is great because it helps you get exactly what you need from your truck. However, it takes a little bit of research to figure out exactly what you want. Below, we are going to talk about the different Chevy cab options and what Chevy trucks can be found with a regular cab.
Chevy offers you three different cab options when it comes to their trucks. Learn more about each right here:
- Regular Cab – The Chevy regular cab has just one row of seating, and it can seat up to three people. This is a good option for those looking for a more traditional work truck. If you don’t need to be carrying around as many passengers, but you want plenty of bed space this is the one for you.
- Extended Cab – An extended cab is bigger than the regular cab with two rows of seating. However, the second row is not very spacious because this option still focuses on providing you with a good bed size.
- Crew Cab – The crew cab offers you the biggest seating area. Your second row has plenty of room for adults to get comfortable.
Now that you know the differences between the cabs, we can talk about which Chevy trucks offer you the regular cab option. Check those out below.
- Silverado 1500 – The Chevy Silverado 1500 is available with a regular cab. In fact, on its base model the Work Truck, it comes standard with a regular cab and a 4.3-liter V6 engine. This regular cab gives you the option of the longest bed length at 8 feet 2 inches.
- Silverado 2500HD – The Silverado 2500 HD is also available with a regular cab, which gives you the longer bed. You can get this option in the base WT trim or the LT trim. It gives you a 6.6-liter V8 engine or a 6.6-liter turbo diesel engine option.
- Silverado 3500HD – The regular bed can also be found in the WT and LT trims of the Silverado 3500 HD truck. With this truck, you have to decide if you want the single rear wheel or dual rear wheel, and you have the same engine options as the 2500 HD.
Looking for a Chevy dealership near you? Look no further than Ray Chevrolet. We have plenty of Chevy cars, trucks, and SUVs for sale near you. We can also help you be sure that you get exactly what you need from your Chevy truck. Let us help you find the Chevy truck for sale that you are looking for.