Car Care Tips for You
As the weather gets warmer, you tend to take your vehicle out more. Whether you are headed on a summer vacation, a business trip, or a family road trip, you want to be sure your vehicle is working as it should be before you leave. Check out some car care tips below, and be sure to stop into Ray Chevrolet if you are in need of service.
- Clean Your Car Inside and Out – If you haven’t cleaned your car in a while, it is a great idea to clean it before summer. Getting your car clean before a road trip or vacation is great because you will be able to start out your vacation with a pristine vehicle. Driving or riding in a dirty car is no fun.
- Check and Change Your Oil – If you have gone all winter without changing your oil, it is probably time to get your oil changed. An oil change can help the performance and the longevity of your engine. It is essential routine maintenance for your vehicle.
- Check and Change Other Fluids – You also can take this time to check other fluids in your vehicles like transmission fluid, windshield wiper fluid, and coolant. Check these levels and refill or change if necessary.
- Check Tire Pressure and Rotate Tires – It is also important to take care of your tires. Checking your tire pressure regularly is important because soft tires lower your gas mileage and they wear out faster. Also, if you are in need of a tire rotation, you can add that to your list because it can help your tires last longer.
- Take Your Vehicle in for a Checkup – If you are not the type of person that is good with vehicle repairs, you don’t have to do this all yourself. You can schedule a service appointment and have the experts check out your vehicle for you. It is no fun to have car trouble, but there is some preventative maintenance that can be done to help avoid this.
Now that it is almost time for summer, it is time to be sure your vehicle is working right for you. Come down to Ray Chevrolet, your Chevy dealership, to get Chevy service for your vehicle. We offer routine maintenance as well as more advanced repairs. You can even schedule a service appointment online.