Testing the 2020 Traverse as a Family Vehicle
With lots of SUV options out there, it can be tough to tell which one will be the best for you and your family. However, you may not have to look any further than the Chevy Traverse. This SUV is a great family car because it offers you plenty of technology, safety, style, and comfort. Learn more about this below.
Reasons the 2020 Traverse Makes a Good Family Vehicle:
- Plenty of safety features and technology including available features like Chevy Teen Driver, Forward Collision Alert, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Lane Keep Assist, Following Distance Indicator, Front Pedestrian Detection, and more.
- Technology features for the whole family including a Wi-Fi hotspot, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a rear-seat entertainment system, six USB ports, a rearview camera, and more.
- Comfortable seating for up to eight people with roomy seats that can accommodate adults in every row.
- Great cargo space with 23 cubic feet behind the third row, 57.8 cubic feet behind the second row, and 98.2 cubic feet behind the third row.
- A powerful 3.6-liter V6 engine that gives you 310-horsepower as well as 18 city and 27 highway miles per gallon.
According to Forbes and David Hochman, “Traverse is the four-wheel version of the best uncle you’ve ever had. It’s got style, a sense of fun and adventure and never fails to keep you safe. There’s so much room inside you can get a large brood together without feeling like anyone’s crammed in the jumper seat. With a slightly smaller passenger group—say, five, you can pack multiple sets of golf clubs and still have room for a round of Stratego in the “way back.” The ride gets better with each family member, not just because the extra weight smooths the handling but because of the compliments you hear, even from too-hot-too-cold grandma.”
However, that is not the only positive review of the family friendliness of the Chevy Traverse. In fact, the US News and World Report also thinks the Traverse is a great family SUV. US News and World Report ranked the 2019 Chevy Traverse as the top 3-row SUV for families. This ranking was based on a variety of factors including safety, technology, family-friendly features, and more.
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons the Chevy Traverse is a family vehicle. The 2020 Chevy Traverse is coming your way soon, so if you are looking to upgrade to a 2020 Chevy Traverse for sale, you can come down to Ray Chevy. We are a Chevy dealer near you, and we have some great Chevy family cars and SUVs. The Chevy Traverse is one of the best Chevy family cars, so stop by Ray Chevy in Fox Lake to check it out today.