2017 Chevrolet Impala
5-STAR SAFETY MAKES THE 2017 CHEVROLET IMPALA A SMART CHOICE, BUT ATHLETIC ENGINE OPTIONS MAKE IT A FUN RIDE!
Now for sale at Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake, Illinois, the 2017 Chevrolet Impala boasts a 5-Star rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, advanced infotech capabilities, including a built-in WiFi® Internet hotspot, and other features that have motivated U.S. News & World Report to name it the “Best Large Car for the Money”. Fun, however, is what ultimately makes the 2016 Chevy Impala truly special, however, as an available 305 hp V6 provides the performance drivers expect from the legendary Impala model line.
NEW 2017 CHEVROLET IMPALA FEATURES:
- The choice of either a standard 197 hp, 191 lb-ft of torque ECOTEC® 5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine that features direct injection, VVT, and start/stop technology, or a powerful, 305 hp, 264 lb-ft of torque 3.6L DOHC V6 DI with VVT that’s available on all models and standard on the 2017 Impala Premier
- The ability to attain 22 city, 30 highway mpg when equipped with the 2.5L I4, with the athletic 3.6L V6 reaching a still-economical 18 city, 28 highway mpg
- A smooth, driver-friendly ride due to a standard 6-speed automatic transmission, MacPherson-strut front suspension, and 4-link rear suspension that features gas charged struts and a rear stabilizer bar
- Built-in 4G LTE Internet WiFi® hotspot capability as part of an OnStar® suite that also incorporates OnStar® Emergency Services, OnStar® Vehicle Diagnosis, OnStar® Turn By Turn Navigation, and other safety-enhancing features
- A 5-Star NHTSA rating, with safety features that include Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and other systems that are standard on the 2017 Impala Premier and available on the Impala LT
- Comfortable seating for 5 in 105 cubic feet of passenger space, with 18.8 cubic feet of cargo room in the trunk
- Standard SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, with an 8-inch color infotainment display standard in the LT as well as Premier trims and a Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound premium 11-speaker system available
THE 2017 CHEVY IMPALA OFFERS THE EXCITEMENT OF ITS LEGENDARY ANCESTORS WITHIN A BODY THAT WAS DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY
Since the late 1950s, the Impala nameplate has been associated with a large, roomy car that, nevertheless, packs more than enough punch when responding to a green light. The modern 2017 Chevrolet Impala is no different as, while its standard ECOTEC® 2.5L 4-cylinder generates a useful 197 hp that surpasses the output of most other I4s, an available 305 hp, 3.6L DOHC V6 DI with VVT creates more than enough power to equal the Chevy muscle cars of yesteryear.
The excitement provided by this 305 hp, 3.6L V6, which is standard on the 2017 Chevrolet Impala Premier trim, also proves that a car that reminds people of why they learned to drive can be at the top of its class in terms of safety, as the 2017 Chevy Impala has been awarded a distinguished 5-Star rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Featuring an advanced architecture that sheds weight while strengthening the passenger cabin, an array of advanced air bags, and other standard safety systems, the 2017 Impala trims for sale at Ray Chevrolet, Illinois are built with a focus on protecting families. They’re even available with technologies that can actually help prevent accidents from occurring in the first place, including Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. As the official Fox Lake Chevy dealer, Ray Chevrolet not only carries 2017 Impala models with all these and other advanced safety features, but even has the powerful Impala Premier trim in stock!
BUILT-IN WIFI® HOTSPOT CAPABILITY MEANS THE 2017 CHEVROLET IMPALA CAN KEEP EVERY PASSENGER IN TOUCH WITH HOME OR THE OFFICE
When it comes to work, entertainment, and even security, many modern professionals and families feel they need to always have the ability to stay connected to the home, office, or information in general. Fortunately for them, the 2017 Chevrolet Impala features a built-in 4G LTE Internet WiFi® hotspot that, once activated, enables passengers to tap into the Internet using their own smartphones, tablets, and other devices. Part of a standard OnStar® suite that also includes Emergency Services and Vehicle Diagnostics, this WiFi® hotspot capability not only allows children to download games and educational materials to their personal devices, but also enables every passenger to access email or news from around the world while the 2017 Impala is on the road.
WHY SHOULD DRIVERS INTERESTED IN THE 2017 IMPALA BUY AT RAY CHEVROLET? SIMPLE: ITS INVENTORY AND DEALS CAN’T BE BEAT
The reason to buy at Ray Chevrolet is simple: As the official Fox Lake Chevy dealer, Ray Chevrolet not only has the area’s widest selection of vehicles, but also offers every available tech or performance package, even for the 2017 Chevy Impala, with its model selection. Ray Chevrolet even features special deals and new car incentives that make buying the 2017 Impala budget-friendly. For more on the 2017 Impala call 855-893-3266, or, to test drive this impressive sedan, stop by 39 N. Route 12 in Fox Lake today!