2017 Chevrolet Tahoe
INTRODUCING THE 2017 CHEVROLET TAHOE: A FULL-SIZED SUV WITH ALL-AROUND CAPABILITY AND UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY
Named the ‘Highest Ranked Large SUV in Initial Quality’ by J.D. Power and Associates, the 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe gives drivers an impressive combination of raw capability, enhanced safety, and advanced infotainment technology within a package that’s both robust and stylish inside and out. With a maximum towing capacity of 8,600 lbs., ability to hold 94.7 cubic-feet of cargo, and seating for seven in comfort, the 2017 Tahoe models for sale at Ray Chevrolet even offer true utility in a field of SUVs that are often little more than enlarged sedans. Built-in 4G LTE® Internet Wi-Fi® access and multiple USB ports/electrical outlets even allow it to serve as a mobile office, while a starting MSRP of $50,215 makes the Tahoe a truly excellent all-around choice.
NEW 2017 CHEVROLET TAHOE FEATURES
- An advanced, aluminum-block 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 featuring Active Fuel Management®, Direct Injection, and Variable Valve Timing that produces 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, with a 16 city/23 highway MPG rating
- A standard electronically-controlled 6-speed transmission with Tow/Haul mode that can automatically raise upshift points for more power when accelerating with a trailer or heavy loads
- Comfortable cruising for all passengers due to a standard Premium Smooth Ride Suspension Package, with an advanced Magnetic Ride Control™ Suspension Package standard on the 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe Premier trim
- Maximum towing of up to 8,600 lbs., with 94.7 cubic-feet of cargo volume and standard seating for seven (with other configurations available) in 162 cubic-feet of passenger space
- Standard safety features that include OnStar® Emergency Services, Rear Park Assist, Rear Vision Camera, and Teen Driver, with technologies such as Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Keep Assist, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert, and Forward Collision Alert either available or standard on the LT and Premier trims
- Built-in 4G LTE® Internet Wi-Fi® hotspot, up to seven USB ports, and multiple power/recharging outlets, plus two available Bose® premium sound systems to choose from
- Available 4x4 and 4x2 configurations, with a Z71 Off-Road Package included as part of the Z71 Midnight Edition Package
WHETHER TOWING OR EXPLORING TRAILS, THE 2017 CHEVY TAHOE IS A SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE WITH REAL UTILITY
While many so-called Sports ‘Utility’ Vehicles lack true utility, the reinforced frame, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8, and advanced transmission on the 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe for sale in Fox Lake, IL at Ray Chevrolet ensure that it has the strength to not only tow up to 8,600 lbs., which is enough for even large boats, but to also provide enough power to accelerate from low speeds while trailering. An available 4x4 configuration even ensures that the 2017 Tahoe is as nimble on wet or rocky surfaces as it is on pavement, while an internal capacity of up to 94.7 cubic-feet of cargo means that it can carry all the gear a family or professional needs on their adventures. The Off-Road Package that come with the Z71 Midnight Edition Package even allows this full-sized SUV to serve as a dedicated, hardcore trail-hunter. But where can local drivers find all these packages? As the official Chevy Tahoe dealership in Fox Lake, IL, Ray Chevrolet carries even the most robust 2017 Tahoe configurations and packages.
NEED A MOBILE OFFICE OR FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CENTER? THE 2017 CHEVY TAHOE HAS BOTH MISSIONS COVERED
When activated, the 4G LTE® Wi-Fi® hotspot that’s built into each 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe allows every passenger to access email, music, movies, games, and everything else the Internet offers using their own devices. It’s not the only feature that makes the new 2017 Tahoe the perfect mobile office or family entertainment center, however, as multiple recharging outlets, including an available wireless recharging station, and USB ports enable several passengers to work or amuse themselves independently of each other. With a nine or ten-speaker premium Bose® sound system to choose from, the 2017 Tahoe is even perfect for long trips or commutes. For more on the other features that make this new full-sized sedan the perfect vehicle for any type of travel, stop by the local Chevy Tahoe dealership: Ray Chevrolet!
RAY CHEVROLET IS THE LOCAL CHEVY TAHOE DEALERSHIP WITH THE AREA’S BEST DEALS AND SELECTION
Where’s the Chevy Tahoe dealer near me with the best prices and selection? For drivers in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin, the answer is simple, as Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake, IL not only has special deals on every new 2017 Chevrolet model, but also offers amazing savings on the Tahoe. To experience those savings, call 855-893-2083 or stop by 39 N Route 12 today!