2017 Chevrolet Malibu
BUMPER TO BUMPER 5-STAR SAFETY IS THE TRUE BEAUTY OF THE NEW 2017 CHEVROLET MALIBU
Even a brief glance reveals that the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu is one of the most attractive and distinctive sedans on the road, as an aerodynamic hood, sculpted side paneling, and fascia that features a sporty grille, aggressive side air curtains, and carefully-placed LED running lights make it look both cleaner and sleeker than other cars in its class. Appearances are only where the virtues of the new 2017 Malibu for sale in Fox Lake, IL at Ray Chevrolet begin, however, as this iconic nameplate has not only earned an Insurance Institute for Highway Safety ‘Top Safety Pick+’ and ‘5 Star’ rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, but has also been hailed by J.D. Power & Associates as the ‘Most Dependable Midsize Car’. With a starting MSRP of $21,680, the new Malibu is also ideal for any budget.
NEW 2017 CHEVROLET MALIBU FEATURES
• A standard 1.5L turbocharged ECOTEC® 4-cylinder engine that generates 160 hp, 184 lb-ft of torque, and can attain 36 highway mpg, with a 250 hp, 260 lb-ft of torque, 2.0L turbocharged ECOTEC® I4 that reaches 33 highway MPG standard on the 2017 Malibu Premier trim
• Once unheard of 49 city, 43 highway MPG on the new 2017 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid trim
• A standard 6-speed automatic transmission, with a 9-speed automatic transmission standard on the Malibu Premier and an automatic, two-motor drive unit, hybrid transmission on the Malibu Hybrid
• Seating for five adults in 102.9 cubic-feet of passenger space
• Available safety features that include Forward Collision Alert, Forward Automatic Braking, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and other technologies that can help prevent accidents from occurring in the first place, with OnStar Emergency Services, 10 air bags, ECM grade braking control, and StabiliTrak stability control standard on every 2017 Malibu trim
• Continuous connectivity and monitoring due to an available built-in OnStar 4G LTE® Wi-Fi® hotspot and available Chevrolet MyLink® with Teen Driver® technology that helps to instill safe driving habits in student drivers
INNOVATIVE FEATURES GIVE DRIVERS OF THE NEW 2017 CHEVROLET MALIBU 360 DEGREE AWARENESS AND PROTECTION
While they’re packed with the latest InfoTech features and driven by fuel efficient engine technology, the ultimate selling point of the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu trims for sale at Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake, IL is that they offer impeccable safety. The 5-star Overall, Frontal Crash, and even Side Crash rating the 2017 Malibu has received from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in particular, was hard-earned, as a comprehensive air bag system that provides 360 degree protection, high-strength steel constriction, and OnStar® Emergency Services, Automatic Crash Response, Crisis Assist, and Roadside Assistance all work together to minimize the effects of any incident. In addition, available smart, sensor-driven safety technologies such as Forward Collision Alert, Forward Automatic Braking, Lane Keep Assist, Pedestrian Detection, and Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert not only give the 2017 Malibu drivers enhanced awareness of their surroundings, but can even prevent accidents from occurring in the first place. For the Fox Lake Chevy dealer, that carries 2017 Malibu trims that incorporate all of these features and more, stop by Ray Chevrolet at 39 N Route 12.
THE CHEVROLET-EXCLUSIVE ‘TEEN DRIVER’ SUITE TURNS EVERY EQUIPPED MALIBU INTO A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR
Available with the Chevrolet MyLink™ system, Teen Driver is a driving feedback system that not only records how equipped 2017 Chevrolet Malibu models have been used when loaned out by parents to the students in their family, but also generates a report at the end of every session that can help those who have only recently gotten behind the wheel build better driving habits. It can even issue warnings when owner-selected top speeds have been exceeded and deactivate the 2017 Malibu’s audio system if certain safety conditions are not being met. The overall effect is to gradually iron-out the bad driving decisions young people who are new to driving often make.
THERE’S NOW A CHEVROLET MALIBU THAT CAN REACH 49 CITY MPG? YES, THE 2017 MALIBU HYBRID
Every 2017 Chevrolet Malibu for sale in Fox Lake, IL at Ray Chevrolet boasts budget-friendly fuel economy, as the standard 1.5L turbo ECOTEC® I4 in the Malibu L, LS, and 1LT trims sips out 27 city, 36 highway MPG, with even the more performance-oriented 2.0L turbo ECOTEC® I4 that’s standard on the Malibu Premier reaching 22 city, 33 highway MPG. The new 2017 Malibu Hybrid; however, is in a class all to itself. Featuring a 1.8L I4 with SIDI and Variable Valve Timing that’s paired with an electric motor, the Malibu Hybrid can attain 49 city, 43 highway MPG… Stats that were unthinkable just a few short years ago.
THE ADVANCED FEATURES ON THE 2017 CHEVROLET MALIBU SIMPLY NEED TO BE SEEN IN PERSON TO BE BELIEVED
The 2017 Chevrolet Malibu is so packed with advanced features that drivers need to see one to get a clear understanding of all it offers. That’s why they’re invited to visit the official Fox Lake Chevy dealer - Ray Chevrolet - at 39 N Route 12 to test drive the 2017 Malibu in person. They’re also welcome to call 855-893-2067 to learn more about the latest special deals Ray Chevrolet offers with both the Malibu and other 2017 Chevy models.