2017 Chevrolet Cruze
AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT, SAFE: THE 2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE IS THE PERFECT AUTOMOBILE FOR YOUNG OR BUDGET-CONSCIOUS DRIVERS
As it starts at an affordable $16,975, is packed with safety-enhancing features that include a Teen Driver system that helps to improve the driving habits of individuals who have only recently gotten behind the wheel, and can attain up to 30 city, 40 highway mpg, the new 2017 Chevrolet Cruze for sale at Ray Chevrolet, which is the official Chevy dealer in Fox Lake, IL, is the perfect choice for young people who are looking for their first new car or even older drivers who want an efficient, reliable, and advanced compact sedan for daily commutes. Its impressive array of features and attractive design mean that the 2017 Cruze is even a great option for drivers who need a compact for city driving.
NEW 2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE FEATURES
• A standard 1.4L DOHC turbocharged I4 with Continuously Variable Valve Timing that generates 153 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque, with up to an impressive 30 city, 40 highway mpg fuel economy
• Simplified gear shifting due to a standard 6-speed manual transmission, with a 6-speed automatic transmission available on the Cruze LS Automatic, LT Automatic, and Premier trims
• Seating for five in 94 cubic-feet of passenger space, with rear 60/40 split-folding seats available
• Class-leading safety that’s enhanced by a standard Rear Vision Camera, OnStar® Emergency Services, and Teen Driver, with Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keep Assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert available
• Continuous interconnectivity that flows from a standard Chevrolet MyLink™ suite that also features Teen Driver and is available with a built-in 4G LTE Internet Wi-Fi® hotspot
• Apple CarPlay™ and AndroidAuto™ compatibility that ensure no driver is ever without their favorite tunes or podcasts
TEEN DRIVER AND INFOTECH FEATURES MAKE THE 2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE THE PERFECT ‘FIRST NEW CAR’
A Chevrolet-exclusive technology, Teen Driver is a driver feedback system that’s integrated into the Chevrolet MyLink™ suite that’s found on every 2017 Chevrolet Cruze for sale at Ray Chevrolet, which is the official Chevy dealer in Fox Lake, IL. Able to record how the 2017 Cruze is being operated when under the care of someone who is new to the road, Teen Driver provides both the driver and owner with a useful, educational report at the end of every ride when activated. This report includes information on whether safety systems were activated or if certain conditions, such as owner-determined top speeds, were ever exceeded. More importantly, Teen Driver also gives in-cabin alerts to the driver that helps to iron out bad driving habits and, if necessary, can even shut off the 2017 Cruze’s audio system if certain conditions are met. Combined with the Cruze’s budget-friendly MSRP, advanced safety features, including a complete OnStar® suite that incorporates OnStar® Automatic Crash Response, OnStar® Crisis Assist, and OnStar® Emergency Services, and both Apple CarPlay™ and AndroidAuto™ compatibility, Teen Driver makes this sedan the absolutely perfect ‘first new car’ for high school or even college students.
THE 2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE CAN SIP UP TO 40 MPG HIGHWAY? YES, DUE TO ITS TURBOCHARGED 1.4L ENGINE
An affordable car that’s not only loaded with safety and infotainment technology but also boasts 94 cubic-feet of passenger space shouldn’t be able to attain a fuel economy that’s just below that of most hybrids, right? Wrong. The 2017 Chevrolet Cruze LS Automatic, LT Automatic, and Premier Automatic trims can all hit an incredible 30 city, 40 highway MPG, while even the standard 2017 Cruze L Manual that starts at only $16,975 is able to reach 28 city, 39 highway MPG. This is all due to a standard turbocharged 1.4L I4 engine with Continuously Variable Valve Timing that is perfectly tuned for driving and even accelerating under highway conditions. Given the affordability of every 2017 Cruze for sale at Ray Chevrolet, with even the 2017 Cruze Premier starting at only $23,475, these gas savings translate to a massive relief for any driver’s budget.
WHICH CHEVY DEALER NEAR ME HAS THE 2017 CRUZE? FOR DRIVERS WHO LIVE IN NORTHERN ILLINOIS OR SOUTHERN WISCONSIN IT’S RAY CHEVROLET!
‘Which Chevy dealer near me carries the new 2017 Cruze?’ is likely to be the first question any driver may ask themselves after learning about this new sedan’s long list of features. For them, the answer is simple, as the official Chevy dealer in Fox Lake, IL - Ray Chevrolet - not only carries the 2017 Cruze, but also offers it with special new car deals! For more on the Cruze or to schedule a test drive, call 855-893-3274 or stop by 39 N Route 12 today. You can view more Chevy Cruze trims here!